Tuesday, August 13, 2013

That's a Math Fact, Jack!

I am just going to come out and say it.... I love Duck Dynasty!   I tape the show so I can watch it whenever I have a chance.  Duck Dyansty is one of the few shows that makes me laugh out loud.  Plus, I feel safe watching it with the grandkids!

The show is a nice example of a close-knit family.  Willie and Jace remind me of my brothers - always arguing - but always sticking by each other - no matter what!  Miss Kay remind me of my mom.... she was an excellent cook too!   

My husband, David was at a convention and brought this home to me.  I hung it up in my classroom.  =)

So... anyway....I was looking at clip art on Teachers Pay Teachers and found ducks drawn with beards.  That clip art and my love of Duck Dynasty inspired me to make some cute game boards, task cards, and "I Have, Who Has" cards for my kiddos to use as they practice their multiplication facts.  I know many of them watch the show and will love practicing with this set of games!

I am always looking for ways or products that will help motivate  my students to learn those multiplication facts.   I believe knowing them fluently makes a huge difference in how students do the rest of their math career.  Many adults who grew up hating math felt that way because they were never fluent with multiplication! 








This is for sale at my TeachersPayTeachers  Store for $4.00.
Check it out here:  That's a Math Fact, Jack!


No comments:

Post a Comment