Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Blog #2 - Learning!

Happy Wednesday!

Boy, my mind is whirling!   I have been a long-time purchaser of products from Teacher Pay Teachers - not a seller.  This summer, I was encouraged by a great friend to try and sell some of the things I create for my classroom.  I was very hesitant - but after looking at my very sad checking account and lack of savings account - I decided to take the plunge and give it a try.  

I had no idea there was sooo much to learn.   I have been working everyday of my summer break so far.  I love learning new skills - but to be honest it is exhausting!  
I have several items in my TpT store so I am feeling better about having some product available.  

Right now I am focusing on 4th Grade Math products.   Our district just adopted "My Math" and I am going through the book and making products as I get acquainted with the series. 

Today, I joined some collaborative seller forums through TpT and I am hoping to connect with other teachers.  

 It will be interesting to see where this new adventure is going to lead me...

Happy Teaching!

3 comments:

  1. Jo-your blog is very cute! I hope you enjoy the TPT forum. I've loved seeing all the neat blog ideas and connecting with other sellers.
    Carla
    www.comprehensionconnection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thank you for all the hard work you put into it. It's really shows. i read you all post i love to read your post and you work well. Cute Status

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was bewildered by you. the way wherein you make a site very escalated and incredible. This is very stunning. Much gratitude to you for sharing in a perfect world progressively productive.

    Heart Touching Sad Status

    Best Attitude Whatsapp Status

    Life status

    ReplyDelete