Friday, June 14, 2013

It's Freeeebie Friday Again!!

Pre-K - Kindergarten

  1. A very Cute Ant Picnic Addition Math Center! 
  2.  A Wonderful Beginning Sounds C or P Sort 
Kindergarten - 1st 
  1. Here is a cutie:  Kids at the Beach Subtraction Math Center   

4th and 5th
  1. Rounding to the Millions Place - (my kiddos always need practice with this!)
  2. Here is mine:  Place Value Vocabulary Cards 
 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th
  1. Here is a sample lesson of the "Human Digestive System" from a High School Biology Teacher.  I bet his classes are always packed! 
 ClipArt
  1. Upper Case letter with friendly faces!  


I LOVE these products and they are Free.  All you have to do is download and use to your hearts content!  

I wish I could get you pictures of these products rather than links - if anyone knows how to do that from TpT product pages leave me a message.    I would love to show everyone these products.  But until I find a way to show you -- follow the links!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, Jo! I appreciate it! If you have reading materials, I'd love to feature them on my blog too. I just started a linky party today featuring Guided Reading Freebies...check it out...
    Carla
    www.comprehensionconnection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to use some of these in my classroom in the fall! The school recently got new group classroom tables where students can sit and do educational activities together, and something like these worksheets and games would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete